Are you looking for a job cleaning windows in Spokane? Do you have experience? Maybe you are looking to be trained? Well you have found one of the highest paying company’s in the Spokane area for window cleaning employment. We are a fast growing window and gutter cleaning company located in the Spokane Valley area. Our fast rate of growth allows us to hire experienced window cleaners and inexperienced as we have trained dozens.
If you already have a job cleaning windows and making less than $15 an hour, this may be a great opportunity for you. Or is your boss hard to get along with, no sweat give us a call. Have you applied for a window cleaning position but the pay wasn’t enough? The majority of our employee’s make $15 an hour after the probation period. The employee probation period can last from 3 months to an entire season. This all depends on your performance, attendance record and other job related aspects.
As an employee of A Pane in the Glass you’ll be expected to perform several job duties including:
1. Ability to lift 75 pounds
2. Valid Drivers license and clean driving record for Crew Leaders. Transportation too and from work for regular techs.
3. Ability to climb and work on ladder
4. Must be able to pass drug screening
5. As an Employee cleaning windows we are like any other company. We don’t put up with tardiness. Please respect our time the same as we respect yours.
6. Crew Leaders if hired are expected to be available to clean windows on weekends and sometimes travel out of town.
If you think being an employee at A Pane in the Glass is for you please take these steps:
1. Send your contact information to Apaneintheglassspokane@gmail.com or call (509) 315-4313
2. Include your job history, last three jobs and duration.
3. Experience cleaning windows and why you would make a good employee.
4. Reason why you want this job.
5. Reason why you left your last job.
You’re probably asking yourself, how can they make that claim? Well I guess you’ll have to find out for yourself and apply. If hired and you start work for A Pane in the Glass, you’ll see right away what separates us from most of the other window cleaning companies in the Spokane/Coeur D Alene area. Not just the pay you’ll make as an employee, but the equipment used and how much our customers love us. Making the customer happy is one of the biggest make or break’s for a company. Without good employee’s this wouldn’t be possible. Come join our team today!!